#0: Launching Recsperts - the Recommender Systems Experts Podcast
In this first episode of Recsperts - Recommender Systems Experts I will introduce this new podcast show where we will have lots of interviews with experts in the field of recommender systems. From academia to industry, from application to theory - this podcast will cover all the topics in recommender systems.
Whether you are a beginner and new to the field or you have already build recommenders, this show is to bring you the experts in recommender systems to share their knowledge and expertise with all of us. It is for making the topic more accessible and to provide a regular coverage of basics and advances in recommender systems research and application. I invite the experts to share their insights and to provide you with the right knowledge to get started and gain expertise yourself.
- ACM Conference on Recommender Systems 2021 (Amsterdam): https://recsys.acm.org/recsys21/
- Introductory Python RecSys Training: https://github.com/mkurovski/recsys_training
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LivesInAnalogia
- Read my RecSys Blogposts: https://email@example.com
- Send me your comments, questions and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Podcast Website: https://www.recsperts.com/